Skip to main content

Top 5 Reasons to Get Can Clip for Renault



Why choose can clip from Obd2tool.com?
1. With same high quality chip CYPRESS AN2135SC or CYPRESS AN2136SC, it will be sent at random.
2.CYPRESS chip works more stable and lasts for a longer Life
3.Newest Software Version: V162

Top 5 Reasons to Get Can Clip for Renault:
1. Software Version: V162
2. Support Multi-Language: English, German, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Portuguese, Romania, Swedish
3. Update by CD
4. Best Price
5. Wide System Coverage : ENGINE, automatic gear shifting, Air conditioning system, SRS, ABS, ASR, MPL, GM, IMMO, KEYZESS GO system, OBD-I I and so on

Operating System:  Windows XP and Win7
Using tip:Please Don't Disassemble Apart the Body Yourself, Or We Won't be Responsible for Repair
 
Can Clip for Renault Function:
1. See all the information relating to the vehicle
2. Computer test
3. Automatic test of all computers
4. Airbag test
5. Ccantool (OBD tests)
6. Base Doc (access to Technical Notes)
7. Physical measurements
8. Antipollution
9. Multimeter

Package Includes:
1pc x Can Clip for Renalt
1pc x Renault 12Pin Cable
1pc x OBD II 16Pin Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x second hand IBM X200T Laptop Ready To Use

In the PCB, engineers add the high quality chip CYPRESS AN2135SC or CYPRESS AN2136SC.
The new chip AN2135SC/AN2136SC solved communication issues of old CLIP (esp. the most populous version sp19-b). That make CLIP work more stable and can be used for a longer time

Using other versions of Renault CAN Clip, the diagnostic interface will disconnect if users have no operation for 10 minutes around after successful communication to the car.With this new CAN CLIP for Renault, the issue solved, with the chip AN2135SC/AN2136SC. This is the PCB with new design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Solve VW Amarok Caddy 2018+ Remote Not Working After Programming

Here comes the general problem of VW Amarok Caddy etc. 2018+ UDS protocol vehicles: 2019 VW Caddy. I spent a few hours programming the Xhorse key using VVDI2 . Also tried TDB1000. Remote function could not be obtained. Every time the programming failed, the original remote stopped working until I scanned and cleared errors. I expected it to work when the transponder was added (Megamos AES). I can’t access remote learning with any of my tools, nor did vvdi2 let me program the remote. I was wondering if anyone could confirm remote learning with transponders or how to learn it if not. Solution: It is not possible for BH remote controls after 2018 at the latest. You will not get any communication with the central locking remote control customization. You need a dealer key 100% and then learn from ODIS. There is no after-market solution, VAG blocked the remote channel on UDS vehicles 2018+. Had the exact same issues with new caddies. So merchant key and Odis ATM since the c...

John Deere Service Advisor 4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi + History DVD 2016

John Deere Service Advisor  4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi 2/2016 contains detailed information on all the procedures for repair and maintenance, a lot of illustrations, wiring diagrams, electrical and hydraulic circuits for construction and forestry equipment John Deere. Service Advisor contains information about setting up data, troubleshooting procedures, symptoms of malfunctions, the order of disassembly and assembly, adjustment data, torque. Electronic program is designed to handle all maintenance issues, eliminate breakdowns and malfunctions. Installation of this software is very easy and doesn’t require additional knowledge. The program allows you to quickly and easily find information and solve problems with machinery John Deere. This service advisor is designed to work with Windows XP, 7, 8. This software works under Windows 10 but wasn’t tested with EDL adapter and drivers. This version of Service Advisor has built-in hot...

How to get EVAP not ready IM to pass with Tech2

  I’ve been struggling with this for months now and I came across a post of the Cadillac forum where someone mentioned using the GM Tech2 handheld scanner and running the “Evap service bay” test. First you will need the VCX Nano from obd2tool , it comes with the software for Tech2 and  GDS2 emulators and install it on a laptop. The Evap test should be done from a cold start so have everything ready. The reason I failed the Tech2 EVAP test first time was you must keep RPM between 1800-2200 for 8 minutes it was impossible to do that with foot so it failed and i had to wait overnight for a cold start. What i did to fix was I found a piece of wood and placed it between the seat and gas pedal and move the electric seat until RPM is 2000. This worked perfectly I used this when doing brake light testing for inspection as well. *   Have everything set up, I opened hood so it wouldn’t get too hot, connect the VCX Nano to the OBD2 port and your laptop and go to t...