Skip to main content

Solved BMW ISTA error IFH-0010, Vehicle could not be identified

This blog list 3 kinds of bmw diagnostic scanner ISTA errors and solutions you may need.
ISTA NCS error IFH-0010+ solution
ISTA error”MSVCP120.dll is missing”+ solution
ISTA error “The vehicle could not be identified”+ solution
Note: All error solutions here are suitable for BMW ICOM A2 and BMW ICOM Next!
ISTA error IFH-0010: DATATRANSMISSION TO CONTROLUNIT DISTURBED
4-1
ISTA error: A communication fault occurred during activation
Incorrect state: ERROR ECU CONDITIONS NOT CORRECT OR REQUEST SEQUENCE ERROR
4-2
Solution: Try setting COM port latency to 1 in Advanced Settings for the port. You should change it to 1 to have the least lag/disturbances between data transfer.
BMW ISTA System error “MSVCP120.dll is missing”
The program can’t start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer.
4-3
Solution: Reinstall VC++ Redistributables and try again. If you’re running x64, you will need both x86 and x64 bit versions installed.
Feedback: I got rid of this .dll error by installing an older version of VC++.
BMW ISTA error “The vehicle could not be identified. Please check the access to the vehicle and check whether the testing-analysis-diagnosis has been activated.”
Solution 1: I changed my com port to port 1 and it worked. It’s worth a shot, easy to change back if it doesn’t work.
Solution 2: Uncheck the Ethernet box and BMW ICOM A2+B+C ISTA-D worked.
Feedback: I changed COM9 to COM1. Its working!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Solve VW Amarok Caddy 2018+ Remote Not Working After Programming

Here comes the general problem of VW Amarok Caddy etc. 2018+ UDS protocol vehicles: 2019 VW Caddy. I spent a few hours programming the Xhorse key using VVDI2 . Also tried TDB1000. Remote function could not be obtained. Every time the programming failed, the original remote stopped working until I scanned and cleared errors. I expected it to work when the transponder was added (Megamos AES). I can’t access remote learning with any of my tools, nor did vvdi2 let me program the remote. I was wondering if anyone could confirm remote learning with transponders or how to learn it if not. Solution: It is not possible for BH remote controls after 2018 at the latest. You will not get any communication with the central locking remote control customization. You need a dealer key 100% and then learn from ODIS. There is no after-market solution, VAG blocked the remote channel on UDS vehicles 2018+. Had the exact same issues with new caddies. So merchant key and Odis ATM since the c...

John Deere Service Advisor 4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi + History DVD 2016

John Deere Service Advisor  4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi 2/2016 contains detailed information on all the procedures for repair and maintenance, a lot of illustrations, wiring diagrams, electrical and hydraulic circuits for construction and forestry equipment John Deere. Service Advisor contains information about setting up data, troubleshooting procedures, symptoms of malfunctions, the order of disassembly and assembly, adjustment data, torque. Electronic program is designed to handle all maintenance issues, eliminate breakdowns and malfunctions. Installation of this software is very easy and doesn’t require additional knowledge. The program allows you to quickly and easily find information and solve problems with machinery John Deere. This service advisor is designed to work with Windows XP, 7, 8. This software works under Windows 10 but wasn’t tested with EDL adapter and drivers. This version of Service Advisor has built-in hot...

How to get EVAP not ready IM to pass with Tech2

  I’ve been struggling with this for months now and I came across a post of the Cadillac forum where someone mentioned using the GM Tech2 handheld scanner and running the “Evap service bay” test. First you will need the VCX Nano from obd2tool , it comes with the software for Tech2 and  GDS2 emulators and install it on a laptop. The Evap test should be done from a cold start so have everything ready. The reason I failed the Tech2 EVAP test first time was you must keep RPM between 1800-2200 for 8 minutes it was impossible to do that with foot so it failed and i had to wait overnight for a cold start. What i did to fix was I found a piece of wood and placed it between the seat and gas pedal and move the electric seat until RPM is 2000. This worked perfectly I used this when doing brake light testing for inspection as well. *   Have everything set up, I opened hood so it wouldn’t get too hot, connect the VCX Nano to the OBD2 port and your laptop and go to t...