Skip to main content

SKP900 Server Download Cannot Add Token Final Solution

Problem:
I can no longer add tokens to my SKP900 as they have locked the server. I tried to add tokens on a SkP900 key programmer , tried multiple connection and different laptop , it says Server no communication.
Heard there is a way to upgrade to V5.0 but you need at least one token left. I ran out of token there is also a way around but I cant find it anywhere. Is anyone aware of this and can help me get back my skp900 with tokens… Thanks.
16-2
Solution:
First of all, yes, Superobd SKP900 service is down and no more update/add token, so don’t expect they release a token free version V5.0.1.
If you fail to add token, the first step is update your SKP900 to latest version 5.0 (very important !!!).
Free download SKP900 v5.0 update software
Then, if your device still have more than 0 tokens, download the file V5.0 ALL and V5.0 Little file containing SKP900 Update tool v2.5 and UpdateNew.bin
16-1
Use the V5.0 Little File in this zip to flash your device, then it will be token free. Note it has to be V5.0 version. If your SKP900 reaches 0 tokens, download the file to release the Auto Key Programmer SKP900 tokens limitation
FAQ:
Q:How to see how many token do I’ve?
A: Down to about 8 or so, you will get notification.
Q: I try to update skp900 to 5.0 but it failed me and it had ‘white screen ‘ show no connection again , any solution?
A: Keep updating until upgrade success completely.

http://forobd2tool.com/blog/2018/04/25/skp900-server-download-cannot-add-token-final-solution/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Solve VW Amarok Caddy 2018+ Remote Not Working After Programming

Here comes the general problem of VW Amarok Caddy etc. 2018+ UDS protocol vehicles: 2019 VW Caddy. I spent a few hours programming the Xhorse key using VVDI2 . Also tried TDB1000. Remote function could not be obtained. Every time the programming failed, the original remote stopped working until I scanned and cleared errors. I expected it to work when the transponder was added (Megamos AES). I can’t access remote learning with any of my tools, nor did vvdi2 let me program the remote. I was wondering if anyone could confirm remote learning with transponders or how to learn it if not. Solution: It is not possible for BH remote controls after 2018 at the latest. You will not get any communication with the central locking remote control customization. You need a dealer key 100% and then learn from ODIS. There is no after-market solution, VAG blocked the remote channel on UDS vehicles 2018+. Had the exact same issues with new caddies. So merchant key and Odis ATM since the c...

John Deere Service Advisor 4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi + History DVD 2016

John Deere Service Advisor  4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi 2/2016 contains detailed information on all the procedures for repair and maintenance, a lot of illustrations, wiring diagrams, electrical and hydraulic circuits for construction and forestry equipment John Deere. Service Advisor contains information about setting up data, troubleshooting procedures, symptoms of malfunctions, the order of disassembly and assembly, adjustment data, torque. Electronic program is designed to handle all maintenance issues, eliminate breakdowns and malfunctions. Installation of this software is very easy and doesn’t require additional knowledge. The program allows you to quickly and easily find information and solve problems with machinery John Deere. This service advisor is designed to work with Windows XP, 7, 8. This software works under Windows 10 but wasn’t tested with EDL adapter and drivers. This version of Service Advisor has built-in hot...

How to update VVDI2 software & firmware to version 6.1.0

(01-2019) vvdi2 6.1.0 update review with how-to’s: (thanks to Luis Villegas) I just did the  Xhorse VVDI2 programmer (software and firmware) and went fine only thing I did different was saves as In DESKTOP once download it I close all the windows and ran the installation and overwrite all the old files I remember it took s while. But mine its working. I just need to learn how to use  also i recall it was not detecting the VVDI2 i had to restart. But yes definitely install. i updated on the VVDI2 program and selected link 1 Firmware update by the upgrade kit and Software i did by mega *** 2018-01-07 *** Require firmware V6.1.0 ===== VAG V6.1.0 ===== 1. Immoprovement for MQB prepare dealer key a). Support change MQB key ID(support GEKO online),require use VVDI proximity remote b). Support save synchronize data when make key with working key c). Support make dealer key with immo data and synchronize data while all key lost 2. VW MQB ...