Skip to main content

How to update VVDI2 software & firmware to version 6.1.0

(01-2019) vvdi2 6.1.0 update review with how-to’s: (thanks to Luis Villegas)
VVDI2-software-update-1
VVDI2-software-update-2
I just did the Xhorse VVDI2 programmer (software and firmware) and went fine
only thing I did different was saves as In DESKTOP once download it I close all the windows and ran the installation and overwrite all the old files
VVDI2-software-update-3
I remember it took s while. But mine its working. I just need to learn how to use  also i recall it was not detecting the VVDI2 i had to restart. But yes definitely install.
VVDI2-software-update-4
i updated on the VVDI2 program and selected link 1
VVDI2-software-update-5
Firmware update by the upgrade kit and Software i did by mega
*** 2018-01-07
*** Require firmware V6.1.0
===== VAG V6.1.0 =====
1. Immoprovement for MQB prepare dealer key
a). Support change MQB key ID(support GEKO online),require use VVDI proximity remote
b). Support save synchronize data when make key with working key
c). Support make dealer key with immo data and synchronize data while all key lost
2. VW MQB add new type: Dashboard version 0555, 0556
3. Immoprovement for autodetect VAG immobilizer system
Support some NEC24C32 TFT dashboard
Bugfix
===== BMW V6.1.0 =====
1. ECU /CAS ISN: Bugfix for change ISN for F series
2. FEM/BDC make key: Add new version, support car until 2018.11
3. FEM/BDC backup coding: Add new version, support car until 2018.11
4. Bugfix for MSV70 read ECU synchronize code(2 Bytes)
6. Bugfix
===== Porsche V6.1.0 =====
1. Bugfix
===== PSA V6.1.0 =====
1. Bugfix
===== Transponder Programmer V6.1.0 =====
1. Support generate MQB proximity remote: require use vvdi proximity remote and download latest remote database
2. Improvement for vvdi special transponder
3. Immobilizer data tool: Euro->BMW->motorcycle add new type
4. Immobilizer data tool: Euro->Iveco->Daily 93C56 bugfix
5. Immobilizer data tool: Asia->Isuzu->SX4 TC1762 bugfix
6. Immobilizer data tool: Asia->SAIC->Roewe750 add new type
7. Bugfix
===== Copy 48 (96 bits) V6.1.0 =====
1. Bugfix
===== J2534 V6.1.0 =====
1. Bugfix
===== Online Upate Tool V6.1.0 =====
1. Bugfix
===== Quick Start V6.1.0 =====
1. Bugfix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Solve VW Amarok Caddy 2018+ Remote Not Working After Programming

Here comes the general problem of VW Amarok Caddy etc. 2018+ UDS protocol vehicles: 2019 VW Caddy. I spent a few hours programming the Xhorse key using VVDI2 . Also tried TDB1000. Remote function could not be obtained. Every time the programming failed, the original remote stopped working until I scanned and cleared errors. I expected it to work when the transponder was added (Megamos AES). I can’t access remote learning with any of my tools, nor did vvdi2 let me program the remote. I was wondering if anyone could confirm remote learning with transponders or how to learn it if not. Solution: It is not possible for BH remote controls after 2018 at the latest. You will not get any communication with the central locking remote control customization. You need a dealer key 100% and then learn from ODIS. There is no after-market solution, VAG blocked the remote channel on UDS vehicles 2018+. Had the exact same issues with new caddies. So merchant key and Odis ATM since the c...

John Deere Service Advisor 4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi + History DVD 2016

John Deere Service Advisor  4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi 2/2016 contains detailed information on all the procedures for repair and maintenance, a lot of illustrations, wiring diagrams, electrical and hydraulic circuits for construction and forestry equipment John Deere. Service Advisor contains information about setting up data, troubleshooting procedures, symptoms of malfunctions, the order of disassembly and assembly, adjustment data, torque. Electronic program is designed to handle all maintenance issues, eliminate breakdowns and malfunctions. Installation of this software is very easy and doesn’t require additional knowledge. The program allows you to quickly and easily find information and solve problems with machinery John Deere. This service advisor is designed to work with Windows XP, 7, 8. This software works under Windows 10 but wasn’t tested with EDL adapter and drivers. This version of Service Advisor has built-in hot...

How to get EVAP not ready IM to pass with Tech2

  I’ve been struggling with this for months now and I came across a post of the Cadillac forum where someone mentioned using the GM Tech2 handheld scanner and running the “Evap service bay” test. First you will need the VCX Nano from obd2tool , it comes with the software for Tech2 and  GDS2 emulators and install it on a laptop. The Evap test should be done from a cold start so have everything ready. The reason I failed the Tech2 EVAP test first time was you must keep RPM between 1800-2200 for 8 minutes it was impossible to do that with foot so it failed and i had to wait overnight for a cold start. What i did to fix was I found a piece of wood and placed it between the seat and gas pedal and move the electric seat until RPM is 2000. This worked perfectly I used this when doing brake light testing for inspection as well. *   Have everything set up, I opened hood so it wouldn’t get too hot, connect the VCX Nano to the OBD2 port and your laptop and go to t...