Skip to main content

Old Mercedes before 2015: VVDI MB work perfectly

Confirmed! VVDI Key Tool is able to work with old Mercedes like W210 W203 W639 W220 W215 W169 before Year 2005.
vvdi-mb-tool-and-power-adapter-connection
W639 2008 & 2009:
W639 worked perfect 2008 and 2009
W203 2001, 2003 & 2004:
i tested vvdi mb with W203 work perfect
2001, 2003 & 2004
but not by OBD , Only by IR
W210 1998:
W- 210 1998 year all key lost power adapter 17min boom ?? password calculation perfect
1998 year CLK
W639 2004:
2004 W639 all keys lost.
Used VVDI PROG to get dump and VVDI MB for key program
W210 W203 before 2005:
I made key on w210 and 203 before 2005 read eis on PIN OUT OR DESSOLDER mcu
W169 2009:
Yesterday read password on EIS W169 2009 FAILED Mmust read it on pin out or vvdi prog adapter
obd I can READ EIS status but fid no get password
And IR can not read any thing
I have token and not forget that token is free antelope 25 /02/19
Don’t forget all key was lost ( not add key by obd and token. … it is easy to do)
W639 2006:
W639 2006 it works direct by obd to add a new key
Never failed:
Never had any fails read with prog and calculate with mb prog
Great tool:
Mb tool is always on point. it has never failed. it’s a great tool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Solve VW Amarok Caddy 2018+ Remote Not Working After Programming

Here comes the general problem of VW Amarok Caddy etc. 2018+ UDS protocol vehicles: 2019 VW Caddy. I spent a few hours programming the Xhorse key using VVDI2 . Also tried TDB1000. Remote function could not be obtained. Every time the programming failed, the original remote stopped working until I scanned and cleared errors. I expected it to work when the transponder was added (Megamos AES). I can’t access remote learning with any of my tools, nor did vvdi2 let me program the remote. I was wondering if anyone could confirm remote learning with transponders or how to learn it if not. Solution: It is not possible for BH remote controls after 2018 at the latest. You will not get any communication with the central locking remote control customization. You need a dealer key 100% and then learn from ODIS. There is no after-market solution, VAG blocked the remote channel on UDS vehicles 2018+. Had the exact same issues with new caddies. So merchant key and Odis ATM since the c...

John Deere Service Advisor 4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi + History DVD 2016

John Deere Service Advisor  4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi 2/2016 contains detailed information on all the procedures for repair and maintenance, a lot of illustrations, wiring diagrams, electrical and hydraulic circuits for construction and forestry equipment John Deere. Service Advisor contains information about setting up data, troubleshooting procedures, symptoms of malfunctions, the order of disassembly and assembly, adjustment data, torque. Electronic program is designed to handle all maintenance issues, eliminate breakdowns and malfunctions. Installation of this software is very easy and doesn’t require additional knowledge. The program allows you to quickly and easily find information and solve problems with machinery John Deere. This service advisor is designed to work with Windows XP, 7, 8. This software works under Windows 10 but wasn’t tested with EDL adapter and drivers. This version of Service Advisor has built-in hot...

How to get EVAP not ready IM to pass with Tech2

  I’ve been struggling with this for months now and I came across a post of the Cadillac forum where someone mentioned using the GM Tech2 handheld scanner and running the “Evap service bay” test. First you will need the VCX Nano from obd2tool , it comes with the software for Tech2 and  GDS2 emulators and install it on a laptop. The Evap test should be done from a cold start so have everything ready. The reason I failed the Tech2 EVAP test first time was you must keep RPM between 1800-2200 for 8 minutes it was impossible to do that with foot so it failed and i had to wait overnight for a cold start. What i did to fix was I found a piece of wood and placed it between the seat and gas pedal and move the electric seat until RPM is 2000. This worked perfectly I used this when doing brake light testing for inspection as well. *   Have everything set up, I opened hood so it wouldn’t get too hot, connect the VCX Nano to the OBD2 port and your laptop and go to t...