Skip to main content

(Solved) GM Tech2 stopped in “Tech 2 post Ver 6.2”

 

My husband bought one of your tech 2 scanners. When we plug it in and turn it on it says system initializing. Then goes to a screen that says tech 2 post ver 6.2 if 10 items that say passed. It will not go out of this screen. I believe its not making connection with the card for the software.

I do have pictures of what its doing, these are the only image the tool gives me. It does this with and without the card in it. I have also attached pictures of the inside of the device where the card goes and the card. I believe they are not making a connection with each other .

gm-tech2-stopped-in-tech-2-post-ver-6-2-01
gm-tech2-stopped-in-tech-2-post-ver-6-2-03

gm-tech2-stopped-in-tech-2-post-ver-6-2-02
gm-tech2-stopped-in-tech-2-post-ver-6-2-04
gm-tech2-stopped-in-tech-2-post-ver-6-2-05
Finally Solved!!!

I found that the memory card had a couple of plugged holes. I tried opening they holes up and was also able to straighten the pins in the tech 2 device. I finally got the card to connect with the tech 2 correctly and now everything seems to be working. Thanks for your help.

Thanks to this user, hope it helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Solve VW Amarok Caddy 2018+ Remote Not Working After Programming

Here comes the general problem of VW Amarok Caddy etc. 2018+ UDS protocol vehicles: 2019 VW Caddy. I spent a few hours programming the Xhorse key using VVDI2 . Also tried TDB1000. Remote function could not be obtained. Every time the programming failed, the original remote stopped working until I scanned and cleared errors. I expected it to work when the transponder was added (Megamos AES). I can’t access remote learning with any of my tools, nor did vvdi2 let me program the remote. I was wondering if anyone could confirm remote learning with transponders or how to learn it if not. Solution: It is not possible for BH remote controls after 2018 at the latest. You will not get any communication with the central locking remote control customization. You need a dealer key 100% and then learn from ODIS. There is no after-market solution, VAG blocked the remote channel on UDS vehicles 2018+. Had the exact same issues with new caddies. So merchant key and Odis ATM since the c...

John Deere Service Advisor 4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi + History DVD 2016

John Deere Service Advisor  4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi 2/2016 contains detailed information on all the procedures for repair and maintenance, a lot of illustrations, wiring diagrams, electrical and hydraulic circuits for construction and forestry equipment John Deere. Service Advisor contains information about setting up data, troubleshooting procedures, symptoms of malfunctions, the order of disassembly and assembly, adjustment data, torque. Electronic program is designed to handle all maintenance issues, eliminate breakdowns and malfunctions. Installation of this software is very easy and doesn’t require additional knowledge. The program allows you to quickly and easily find information and solve problems with machinery John Deere. This service advisor is designed to work with Windows XP, 7, 8. This software works under Windows 10 but wasn’t tested with EDL adapter and drivers. This version of Service Advisor has built-in hot...

How to update VVDI2 software & firmware to version 6.1.0

(01-2019) vvdi2 6.1.0 update review with how-to’s: (thanks to Luis Villegas) I just did the  Xhorse VVDI2 programmer (software and firmware) and went fine only thing I did different was saves as In DESKTOP once download it I close all the windows and ran the installation and overwrite all the old files I remember it took s while. But mine its working. I just need to learn how to use  also i recall it was not detecting the VVDI2 i had to restart. But yes definitely install. i updated on the VVDI2 program and selected link 1 Firmware update by the upgrade kit and Software i did by mega *** 2018-01-07 *** Require firmware V6.1.0 ===== VAG V6.1.0 ===== 1. Immoprovement for MQB prepare dealer key a). Support change MQB key ID(support GEKO online),require use VVDI proximity remote b). Support save synchronize data when make key with working key c). Support make dealer key with immo data and synchronize data while all key lost 2. VW MQB ...