Skip to main content

How to use X431 PRO reset steering angle for BMW X3_E83

 

After the replacement of steering angle sensor, it is necessary to encode the steering angle sensor, then adjust it. This instruction show you guide on how to use X431 PRO reset steering angle for BMW X3_E83. If you want to know more cases about Buick, please refer to BMW trouble repair.

Operation Procedure:

1.Select “Manually Select”-> X series -> X3_E83 -> Chassis Picture 1:

2.Enter ABS (Anti-lock Brake System – DSC) system.

3.Select “Special Function”.

4、Please check the ECU IDENTIFY.

5、Select ” Steering Angle Learning “ prompted:

6、The Steering angle must be calibrated as reference


4.After successful calibration, it prompts below information.

7、The end of test module.

If you want to know more about launch X431 Scanner, please click here: How to use launch X431.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Solve VW Amarok Caddy 2018+ Remote Not Working After Programming

Here comes the general problem of VW Amarok Caddy etc. 2018+ UDS protocol vehicles: 2019 VW Caddy. I spent a few hours programming the Xhorse key using VVDI2 . Also tried TDB1000. Remote function could not be obtained. Every time the programming failed, the original remote stopped working until I scanned and cleared errors. I expected it to work when the transponder was added (Megamos AES). I can’t access remote learning with any of my tools, nor did vvdi2 let me program the remote. I was wondering if anyone could confirm remote learning with transponders or how to learn it if not. Solution: It is not possible for BH remote controls after 2018 at the latest. You will not get any communication with the central locking remote control customization. You need a dealer key 100% and then learn from ODIS. There is no after-market solution, VAG blocked the remote channel on UDS vehicles 2018+. Had the exact same issues with new caddies. So merchant key and Odis ATM since the c...

John Deere Service Advisor 4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi + History DVD 2016

John Deere Service Advisor  4.2 CF – Construction & Forestry incl. Hitachi 2/2016 contains detailed information on all the procedures for repair and maintenance, a lot of illustrations, wiring diagrams, electrical and hydraulic circuits for construction and forestry equipment John Deere. Service Advisor contains information about setting up data, troubleshooting procedures, symptoms of malfunctions, the order of disassembly and assembly, adjustment data, torque. Electronic program is designed to handle all maintenance issues, eliminate breakdowns and malfunctions. Installation of this software is very easy and doesn’t require additional knowledge. The program allows you to quickly and easily find information and solve problems with machinery John Deere. This service advisor is designed to work with Windows XP, 7, 8. This software works under Windows 10 but wasn’t tested with EDL adapter and drivers. This version of Service Advisor has built-in hot...

How to update VVDI2 software & firmware to version 6.1.0

(01-2019) vvdi2 6.1.0 update review with how-to’s: (thanks to Luis Villegas) I just did the  Xhorse VVDI2 programmer (software and firmware) and went fine only thing I did different was saves as In DESKTOP once download it I close all the windows and ran the installation and overwrite all the old files I remember it took s while. But mine its working. I just need to learn how to use  also i recall it was not detecting the VVDI2 i had to restart. But yes definitely install. i updated on the VVDI2 program and selected link 1 Firmware update by the upgrade kit and Software i did by mega *** 2018-01-07 *** Require firmware V6.1.0 ===== VAG V6.1.0 ===== 1. Immoprovement for MQB prepare dealer key a). Support change MQB key ID(support GEKO online),require use VVDI proximity remote b). Support save synchronize data when make key with working key c). Support make dealer key with immo data and synchronize data while all key lost 2. VW MQB ...